-
August 9th, 2004, 06:06 PM
#11
Inactive Member
What about if a teacher comes back to check on you? Ya need somethign small to be able to hide easily.
-
August 9th, 2004, 06:12 PM
#12
Senior Hostboard Member
I'll simply drop it in my back, or put it in da other guys bag, so he/she won't notice... ^^
Besides, they ARE times, when da teacher is missing... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
August 9th, 2004, 06:19 PM
#13
Inactive Member
-
August 9th, 2004, 06:25 PM
#14
Senior Hostboard Member
You are two cautious, that's no wrong... I'm cautious about going outside...
But I'd do it...
-
August 9th, 2004, 06:34 PM
#15
Inactive Member
I've seen many kids gets shit like GBAs taken away from them for the rest of the year in my school. With SP, I can play in middle of class if I have a seat away from the teacher, and easily hide it if htey get close.
-
August 9th, 2004, 06:38 PM
#16
Senior Hostboard Member
Oh, he/she will take it only till the end of da day or so...And if it's expensive, my mother can have it back etc.
So I'm not afraid, but instead of playing, I draw manga sketches and stuff like that...
-
August 9th, 2004, 08:18 PM
#17
Inactive Member
Btw, it only cost him 500 bucks cause he made 2 of em.
-
August 9th, 2004, 08:50 PM
#18
Senior Hostboard Member
Than my mother will definatly ask it back from da teacher... ^^ 500$... wow, that's lotza money... [img]graemlins/money.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
August 10th, 2004, 02:38 AM
#19
Inactive Member
i bet if he works on design over time, that can be fixed (price, size, and battery use) why not use an alternative to plug into car???
-
August 10th, 2004, 06:59 AM
#20
Senior Hostboard Member
Yeah, and you driving the car with it in a virtual world, crashing into thousand of cars and trees... lol
No, he could do it... ^^
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks